Lynette is interested in the mind; how it works and how we are what we have learnt throughout our life (learnt behaviour, Seligman). It takes twenty-one days to change a habit….so it can be done and hypnosis facilitates this desire to change!
As a professional, clinical hypnotherapist, Lynette is the catalyst who works with you to establish new and positive ways for your sub-conscious mind to effect any change you desire. Let your mind heal your body with hypnosis!
Lynette owns the Australian Trademark for Hypnoband (virtual gastric banding), a Clinical Member of Australian Hypnosis Association (AHA), a Professional Member of the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH), a Founding Member of Australian Board of Neurolinguistics Practitioners(ABNLP) and a Psychotherapist, with many university qualifications.
Lynette holds a Provider Number for many funds.
She was permanently employed by the NSW Dept of Education as a primary school teacher for many years and enjoys working with children and adolescents.
Don’t you feel like you deserve to change your future today? That’s right. It really is obvious isn’t it?
Lynette’s tertiary qualifications:-
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Welfare, majoring in Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol;
- Bachelor of Social Science degree in Psychology, double Psychology major;
- Graduate Diploma degree in Psychology, majoring in Neuroscience and Behavioural Disorders, Developmental Psychopharmacology, Psychometric Assessment, Abnormal Behaviour and Family Therapy.
- Bachelor of Teaching degree; (Teaching Certificate, New South Wales Department of Education & Training);
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy and
- Neurolinguistics Language Practitioner(NLP).
- owns Hypno-Band Weight Loss practitioner Trademark.
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner
- Advanced Clinical Resource Therapist.
- Mirroring Hands Practitioner.
- Registered Supervisor AHA, ASCH
…………In the past, Lynette has done volunteer work with Wesley Mission Drug-Arm, Grief Support/counselling (Emerton Health Centre), telephone counselling with Association of Friends and Relatives of the Mentally ill (ARAFMI), Ryde Psych. Centre.
Yes, she has a thirsty mind and is always studying new concepts and ways to better help her clients!
When you did clearing of my emotional blockages, causing me to hold onto my weight, as you know, I cried, but I also felt like something had lifted off me. I felt lighter….Thank you very much because I can now clearly understand the hurt and emotion I’ve been carrying, interfering with me feeling good about myself